Our basic requirement is very good knowledge of TypeScript and Node.js and also openness to new things (primarily microservices architecture).
Your Role and Responsibilities
- developing a complex Node.js-based backend application in a microservices architecture
- designing and executing new modules of the application
- writing business logic
We’re Looking for Someone Who Has
- Docker, kubernetes, AWS/GCP
- SQL (PostgreSQL), NoSql (MongoDB), Elastic, Redis
- Git, Gradle
- Knowledge of developing complex applications in microservices architecture
- ability to write "clean code"